McDaniel’s can deliver and install mulch in your yard. We have a variety of mulch types you can choose from to suit your design and aesthetic needs.
Benefits of Mulch
- Protects against changes in the temperature to help provide an extra layer of insulation.
- Increases curb appeal. With the extra colors and contrast that mulch can offer, you can make your home more beautiful
- Conserves moisture. In the hot summers, mulch can help keep the moisture in your ground from evaporating too quickly so you will need to water your plants less.
- Controls weeds. Weeds need sunlight and oxygen to grow, so adding a layer of mulch to block out nutrients for weeds to grow is a nice benefit.
- Some types of mulch can deter insects such as ticks, gnats, and fleas.
- Mulch can add additional nutrients to the soil. We mean the organic version of mulch – not the synthetic version of course.
- Mulch can encourage earthworms to move in.